Salt Trial Terms and Conditions
Applicant: a person who has submitted an application to participate in the Campaign
Entrant: a person who applies to participate in the Campaign.
Participant: a person who has a clinical diagnosis of eczema, psoriasis and/or dermatitis.
Campaign: refers to the trial testing of the Product for the period of time specified in the Sample Trial Period.
Company: refers to Abundant Natural Health (ABN 11 614 499 937) whose registered office is Suite 23, 376-380 Eastern Valley Way, Chatswood NSW 2067.
Product: refers to Abundant Natural Health’s Soothing Lotion (Salt Soothing Lotion)
Sample Trial Period: the Trial period is for 8 weeks from when participant receives product.
Terms of Agreement: Refers to this document, also referred to as the ‘Agreement’.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SAMPLE TRIAL CAMPAIGN – OFFICIAL RULES
- a) Entrants must be aged 16 years or older to participate in the Trial.
b)Only one entry per person is permitted. Attempts to create multiple accounts will result in the account for the multiple registrations being revoked.
- c) As part of our screening process, Entrants must complete the eligibility survey questions, submit a description and photo of their skin condition(s), and tell us in 25 words or less why you would like to be a Participant.
- d) Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. The Company reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
- e) The Company reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Company believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Official Rules.
- f) All entries become the property of the Company. The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Company. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- g) Entrants warrant that their entry in the campaign, including any submissions made to the Company, does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party. The Entrant indemnifies and will keep the Company and its associated suppliers, agencies and affiliates indemnifies against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability by the Company and its associated suppliers, agencies and affiliates may suffer arising out of a breach by the Entrant of this clause.
- h) Entrants selected to participate in the campaign will be notified via text, phone or email. Those selected must confirm their acceptance including confirmation of their address and personal details within 5 days of notification. Any entrant that does not confirm their acceptance and confirm the relevant details within 7 days will forfeit their opportunity to be a Participant.
- i) All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Company’s database and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant. Any form of automated entry using other devices or software is invalid.
- j) All valid entries received will be reviewed by a judging panel. This is a relevance-based campaign and chance plays no part in determining the choice of participants. Each entry will be individually judged based on the responses to the questions in the eligibility survey. The construction and clarity of your 25 word response will be taken into account when selecting participants as this will determine users with the required skills to test & write a comprehensive review of a product.
- k) Any costs associated with entering the campaign and submitting an application is the responsibility of the Entrant.
- m) As a condition of your entry, you agree to indemnify the Company and its affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
- a) The best entries will be offered the opportunity to be a Participant. The requirements of the product testing campaign will be communicated with the successful Entrant who has been selected to be a Participant and they will be required to:
i) Use the Product for the required period of time
- ii) Submit to the Company via the Survey a written review, photos of the Participant with the Product and a video review of the Product by the date set out by the Company.
- b) If the selected Participant does not comply to the requirements set out in clause 3.2 a) within 7 days, and do not contact the Company to request an extension of time or provide a reason for delay, they will be invoiced for the value of the Product. The product value will be determined by the cost of the product upon purchase, excluding delivery.
- c) Products will be delivered direct to the Participant’s home address totally free of charge, no product or cash alternative will be offered.
- d) Once the Participant has complied with their obligations in clause 3. a) to p), they will have the opportunity to keep the product at no cost.
- e) The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or personal injury resulting from the use of products. If during the test period a product is found to be faulty, we will request the Participant return the product to a specified address so we can send a replacement.
- f) The Company does not offer any personal warranty on the products or goods however if the Product is found to be faulty the Participant will be advised to contact us so we can organise a replacement.
- g) The stated value of the Product on the Company’s website is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia and is correct at the time of the launch of this campaign. The Company accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Product
- h) The Participant indemnifies the Company against all liability for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any Participant arising from misuse of the Product.
- i) The Participant indemnifies the Company against all liability for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any Participant arising from misuse of the Product.
- J) Participants agree to participate in any promotional activity surrounding this promotion. The Company will require photographs of Participants and will require to use those photographs, the names and images of such Participants to publicise on the Company’s website, in emails and through any other media for promotion. The Company will always protect the Participant’s identify and will not publish a photo which may identify an individual (e.g. their face) unless the Participant gives the Company written permission. Individuals should not enter to become a Participant if they do not agree to this.
- k) Participants agree that participation in the campaign will be free of charge. Participants consent to the Company and its associated suppliers, agencies and affiliates using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the Participant.
- l) Each Participant who complies with the Clauses 2. and 3. is eligible to win a year’s worth of the Product (12 units). There will only be one winner from the pool of Participants, and no correspondence will be entered into after the prize has been awarded.
- m) To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Company may, in its discretion, suspend, modify or terminate the campaign at any time.
- n) To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company, its affiliates and third party suppliers and agencies hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with any entry into the campaign or the use of a Product.
o)The Company undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received. If you are disqualified, the Company is under no obligation to publish this fact on this site or anywhere else.
- TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
In participating in the campaign, you agree that you:
- a) Are over the age of 16 years;
- b) Have a diagnosed skin condition such as eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis;
- c) Will use the Product twice per day morning and night, preferably after showering so the skin is clean;
- d) Will commit to using the Product during the Trial Period;
- e) Will cease using the Product if you experience and adverse reaction, and that you will provide photo evidence to the Company;
- f) Will provide photos of the affected area before the trial sample period;
- g) Will complete a short survey every fortnight within the designated time frame;
- h) Will email the Company every fortnight with a photo of the progress;
- i) Will complete the product review questionnaire at the conclusion of the trial period;
- j) Will write and send us a 200 word written testimonial review of the product at the conclusion of the trial;
- k) Will complete a video review of the product after the trial sample period;
- l) Will not share the product with another person who is not participating in the Sample Trial;
- m) Permit the Company to publish the photos, videos and review that you provide during the Sample Trial Period;
- n) Will provide true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading information;
- o) Will not disclose any unauthorised, false or fraudulent details;
- p) Will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any information or images on any social media site which is or may be inappropriate, harmful, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, harmful, tortuous, racist or otherwise illegal or offensive;
- q) Will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any materials that infringe the proprietary rights of any third party including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy.
- r) Agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in this Agreement
- SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERMISSION TO PUBLISH
I hereby give Abundant Natural Health Pty Ltd permission to publish photographs which I have provided to them for the purposes of voluntarily participating in the Sample Trial of Soothing Lotion (Salt Soothing Lotion).
I acknowledge that:
- the photographs that I provide may identify me as an individual and I give express permission for the images to be published on the Company’s website, in emails and through any other media for promotion.
- I will not be remunerated by the Company for providing the photographic images.
The Company agrees to ‘black out’ my eyes by means of photoshopping techniques before publishing.
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act 2017, the Company will always endeavour to protect the Participants from unauthorised access, disclosure or loss of personal information held by the Company. The Company protect the Participant’s identify and will not publish a photo which may identify an individual (e.g. their face) unless the Participant gives the Company written permission.